Appropriate business insurance for your gas station can help protect your organization’s financial future, even if an unexpected event triggers significant repair costs or liabilities. Business insurance for gas stations can easily be tailored to meet your company’s needs.
Contact Maranatha Tax and Insurance Agency in Mount Dora, Florida, today to learn more about how business insurance for gas stations can help provide protection for risks common to your industry.
What Insurance Polices Do Gas Stations Need?
Commercial insurance policies provide coverage for several common risks. They may help cover your gas station’s legal liability for third-party injuries or property damage for which your organization is legally liable. Insurance can also help provide coverage for damages after a covered event such as an accident, professional error, liability lawsuit, workers’ compensation claim or natural disaster.
What Business Insurance Policies Do I Need for My Gas Station?
Gas station businesses face certain risks common to the industry. Your agent can help you evaluate your situation and your needs to get the best possible coverage for your gas station. They may recommend the following standard business insurance policies:
· General liability coverage, also called business liability insurance, helps pay claims if there’s an accident to help cover your gas station’s legal liability for third-party property damage or injuries.
· Business property insurance, also called commercial property insurance, helps pay for damages to your gas station’s property and equipment after a covered accident.
· Professional liability insurance, also called errors and omissions insurance, helps cover legal costs or claims if you or one of your employees make a mistake while providing services to a customer.
· Workers’ compensation insurance helps pay for medical bills and may provide partial income replacement if your employees become ill or are injured in a work-related incident.
· Data breach insurance, also called cyber liability insurance, helps cover damages if your gas station is involved in a data breach.
· Commercial auto insurance helps pay liability claims if your company is liable for property damage or third-party injuries. This policy may also help pay to repair or replace your company vehicle after an accident, depending on the coverage you choose.
· Commercial umbrella insurance helps pay claims if they exceed the limits of your other liability insurance policies.
Get the Business Insurance Your Gas Station Needs
Contact the business insurance experts at Maranatha Tax and Insurance Agency today to get the business insurance coverage your gas station needs.