General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Insurance Information
Businesses face daily challenges that can potentially damage their reputations and finances. Costly claims made against a company can negatively impact a business’s ability to recover. General liability insurance can help minimize a business’s risk and safeguard their hard-earned business resources
At the Maranatha Tax and Insurance Agency, we can help your business by ensuring you have sufficient protection from harmful incidents.
What Is General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance is a financial safeguard and helps pay for lawsuits and accidents related to non-professional negligent acts. It takes just one lawsuit or accident to damage your business’s reputation and potentially cause your company to suffer monetarily.
A general liability policy can pay for losses arising from third-party claims or suits alleging bodily injury, property damage or personal injury on your business premises or from your operations.
What Does General Liability Insurance Provide?
Generally, general liability insurance provides these types of coverage:
· Bodily injury may cover medical expenses, loss of services and legal fees related to a third-party injury on the property
· Property damage may cover physical damage to the property of others or the loss of use of that property
· Personal and advertising injury may cover personal and advertising injuries such as libel, slander, copyright infringement and invasion of privacy
Supplemental Liability Insurance Can Be Beneficial
General liability insurance doesn’t always protect your business from every type of claim. Additional types of liability insurance can be beneficial. For instance, if your company has these types of claims, you may consider these supplementary kinds of coverage.
· Commercial auto insurance may protect you and your employees on the road if driving a car for business.
· Commercial umbrella insurance can offer additional limits on some of your existing liability policies, helping to pay for expensive claims against your business.
· Commercial property insurance may protect your owned or rented property for your business operations.
· Employment practices liability insurance can offer protection if a current or former employee sues you for employment-related harassment, discrimination or wrongful termination.
· Directors and officers (D&O) insurance may protect your business’s directors and officers from costly claims.
· Professional liability insurance (E&O) may cover you and your business if you make a mistake in your professional services. This coverage is also known as errors and omissions insurance.
· Workers’ compensation insurance may help pay for your employee’s medical expenses and ongoing care costs from work-related injuries or illnesses.
What Does a General Liability Policy Cost?
General liability insurance costs can vary. Your policy cost will depend on the types of coverage you choose, the size of your business, your industry and your location. We can review your business risk to determine what kinds of coverage give your company the best protection.
Get Needed Business Protection
The Maranatha Tax and Insurance Agency can help you safeguard the best interests of your business with coverage for your unique needs. Call us at 352-508-4294 today.