Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Central Florida Business Insurance
Florida’s economy is one of the largest in the United States, and business owners both large and small flock to the Sunshine State for its opportunities. However, you can’t expect to run a successful business if you cannot protect it. Business insurance is the critical asset that will help you do so.
If you are in the market for business insurance, then come to Marantha Tax & Insurance Agency. We’re the business insurance experts for Mount Dora and the surrounding region, and our policy solutions can help businesses of all sizes institute a strong risk management plan affordably. All plans are affordable, customizable and flexible so that you can always use them to your advantage.
To get the plan that is perfect for you and your family, just get in touch with us today!
Common Business Insurance Questions
There are numerous business insurance policies on the market, each designed to cover unique assets and liabilities present within any business. Your custom-tailored benefits packages will help you recover when such costly, unexpected accidents as fires, vandalism, break-ins or lawsuits occur. You won’t have to worry about a massive financial loss occurring because of these accidents.
Because business insurance is such a diverse marketplace, you will need several types of coverage in order to secure far-reaching protection. The most essential plan options for you include:
- Property Insurance: If something damages physical property – such as your building or possessions - then this coverage can help you repair or replace them.
- General Liability Insurance: This covers the business in case it causes property damage or bodily injuries to another party, like a client or vendor.
- Business Interruption Insurance: This helps you pay the bills if you must temporarily close after a damaging accident.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: When the company owns vehicles, this coverage will provide the requisite physical damage, liability and other benefits to help the company afford the costs of wrecks or other vehicle hazards.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: If an employee gets hurt on the job, they are often eligible for workers compensation coverage. It will provide them supplementary income during their recovery.
- Errors & Omissions Insurance: Professional advice or mistakes could cause clients a financial loss. This coverage can compensate them on behalf of the business.
- Surety Bonds: If you are contractually obligated to certain clients, then bonds will guarantee them that you will repay them if you cannot meet your obligations.
Of course, there are numerous other policies designed to protect you against specific risks and liabilities. These include:
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Products/Completed Operations Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability Coverage
Ask our agents about the ways to get both your essential benefits and the customized policy options that will create the most expansive protection for you. We will help you choose the policy limits, specialty endorsements and deductibles to ensure that you receive optimized protection.
Most of the time, you will have to buy certain coverage as required by local law. General liability, liquor liability, workers compensation, commercial auto and various surety bonds are among the plans often required of different businesses. Speak to your agent to determine which plans are mandatory for you.
You must customize your commercial insurance plans to your advantage. This means making sure they can accommodate even the costliest losses that might occur in your company.
If you are a small business owner who is looking to simplify this process, then see if you qualify for a business owners policy (BOP). BOPs offer packages of commercial insurance in one place, so that you can simplify your policy management, coordinate different benefits and only pay one premium. They will contain easily customizable policy terms to fit seamlessly into your business plan.