Gas Station Insurance in Apopka, Mount Dora and Throughout Florida
Gas Station Insurance For Central Florida
Gas stations are both essential businesses and risky operations. Operators not only provide vital community services, but also must do so safely and professionally, given how dangerous a material gasoline can be. To put together a strong risk management plan for your operation, you will need the right insurance. That means getting benefits that are tailored to gas stations.
Florida gas station owners who want an easy, convenient way to get affordable commercial insurance should come to Marantha Tax & Insurance Agency. We’re experts in all lines of commercial coverage, and we’re committed to helping you design a plan that is customized to your advantage in the best ways.
To get the plan that is perfect for you and your family, just get in touch with us today!
Common Gas Station Insurance Questions
Every business has liabilities that need insurance protection. Gas stations are no different. They serve customers and deal in an expensive and dangerous commodity.
The right insurance package will help gas station owners protect their business, employee, customers and other accidents in case harmful accidents ever occur. With the right plan in place, you won’t lose your business just because you cannot pick up the pieces after a damaging event.
The business insurance market is diverse, and all gas stations need a variety of policies in order to properly cover their insurable risks. Coverage options that you should consider buying include:
- Property Coverage: If something damages physical property – such as your building or possessions - then this coverage can help you repair or replace them.
- Business Interruption Coverage: This helps you pay the bills if you must temporarily close after a damaging accident.
- General Liability Coverage: This covers the business in the event it causes property damage or bodily injuries to another party, like a client or vendor.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: When the company owns vehicles, this coverage will provide the requisite physical damage, liability and other benefits to help the company afford the costs of wrecks or other vehicle hazards.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: If an employee gets hurt on the job, they are often eligible for workers compensation. It will provide them supplementary income during their recovery.
- Pollution Liability Insurance: Environmental contamination from a gas leak or other event might be something that you have to pay to clean up. This coverage helps you do so.
- If theft occurs in the business (either from someone who works there or from an outside source), then this coverage can pay for the costs of your recovery.
There are a few other more customized benefits that you might need, such as:
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Liquor Liability Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Commercial Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Surety Bonds
Many gas station owners are small business owners, so when getting their coverage, they might qualify for a business owners policy, also known as a BOP. A BOP offers essential commercial insurance in one package and at one price. Coverage is designed to meet the needs of smaller operations but is still customizable to the individual company’s needs.
Multiple factors can influence a gas station’s insurance premiums. Among others, these might include:
- Your income and payroll
- The business’ location
- Your history of insurance claims
- The amounts of coverage you buy
Our promise is that we will always help you find the most-affordable coverage for all your needs. When you work with our agency, you’ll encounter a team of experts who understand all commercial insurance options on the market. We’ll help you get the plans you need, but we can make sure that they remain affordable to you.