You want to protect your home, sweet home, whether it is made of brick, wood, or manufactured components. Just because your house was not built in the traditional fashion doesn’t mean it doesn’t have a great deal of value for you – both sentimental and financial. With this in mind, it’s wise to make sure your house is protected in the event of fire, storm, or theft.
Insurance is protection for your home in the case of what if: What if a fire started in the kitchen? What if a hurricane tore off the roof? What if someone broke into the house and stole all of your electronics? A policy outlines the safeguards you have to recoup your investment should anything terrible happen. This is not a case of being negative; it’s a case of being realistic and being prepared.
It can be confusing to try to figure all of this out by yourself, even if you’re not a first-time homeowner. It’s always wise to seek advice from an expert. Reach out to our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, with your questions. Then, you can evaluate the situation, look into your finances, and make the decision that’s right for you and your family. For helpful advice, call the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency at (352) 508-4294 to learn more about customizable insurance options.
Making sure that you and your family are safe at home is crucial for any property owner. We have put together a list of ways you can keep your home a little safer:
- Make Electrical Repairs ASAP – Whether an outlet is not working correctly or you are having issues with your lighting, an electrical issue can cause many problems. The moment you notice these issues is the moment that you should contact a specialist to help you.
- Keep Walkways Clear – Keeping the halls and walkways clean in your home helps ensure that people do not trip and fall. These people could seriously injure themselves. These issues may need to be handled through your homeowners’ insurance, which will cause the insurance to go up.
- Make Your Pool Safe – A pool is a great way to beat the heat, but it can be unsafe when you have children in the home. Invest in all the pool safety gear available to you, such as safety barriers to stop children from accidentally falling in.
Keep your home protected at all times when you select homeowners insurance from the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. The team at our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, is available to help you find the right coverage for your property.
Enjoy boating when you invest in insurance coverage from Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. Our business is dedicated to offering quality coverage to anyone who gets behind the wheel of a boat. Depending on your coverage, you can get the following:
- Uninsured Boater Coverage – Some people do not realize or care that they have to get insurance when driving a boat. You can select uninsured coverage to ensure that you, your boat, and your guests are covered at all times. With the right coverage, you will be able to take care of everything.
- Affordable Options – Shopping for boat insurance is different from car insurance. There are a lot of credits available to you that can make your monthly payment lower, such as diesel engine, navigation system, radar, and multi-policy discounts.
- Towing Coverage – If you are stranded out in the middle of the water, you can have someone tow your boat to a repair shop without worrying about the cost with the right coverage. Towing can be expensive, so drive with confidence when you choose this option.
Our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, is here to help you when you need boat insurance, as well as a wide array of additional coverage options. Call us at (352) 508-4294 to speak to an agent today.
It does not matter if you own a small bungalow or a vast estate, it is vital that you keep your property safe at all times. We have put together a short list of safety tips that are great for all homeowners:
- Invest in Pool Safety Accessories – A pool can be a great way to keep cool during the summer, but it can also be dangerous if you have children at home. You should never let your children in the pool unsupervised and invest in pool safety barriers to stop your little ones from getting in when you are not there.
- Remove Debris in Walkways – If an older person comes to visit your home and there is debris in your walkway, they could fall and hurt themselves. Even young adults can suffer from slip and fall issues. Always make sure your walkways are free from debris at all times.
- Inspect Electrical Outlets – Do you have electrical outlets in your home that are not working correctly? If so, you should take care of these problems as soon as possible. These damaged outlets could start fires or electrocute someone.
When you are in the market for homeowners insurance, you can trust the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. Our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, offers a wide array of coverage for your property.
Shopping for homeowners insurance can be stressful. Count on the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency to assist you with your search. Whether you are seeking coverage for your new house or a property you have owned for years, we are ready to help you.
Most standard homeowners’ insurance policies cover the stuff you would expect, such as fires, lightning strikes, burglaries, and other acts of God. This coverage can also protect you when someone is injured on your property. If you are concerned with issues related to flooding, standard wear and tear, or any other damage to your home, you may have to invest in additional coverage. When you speak with a member of our staff, you can ask what options are available for you. We have spent years working with individuals and organizations, making sure that they have access to personalized services.
Invest in your property with when you come to our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL. Our business offers a vast array of insurance options, including auto, watercraft, worker’s compensation, and commercial property coverage. You can request a free quote for our insurance online. Furthermore, you can come to us when you need tax preparation services.