Inland Marine Insurance Agency in Mount Dora, FL
There was a time when marine insurance only covered items being transported by ships, boats, and barges. Those days are long gone. It now has expanded to cover a wide range of items, goods, and components of any business, including ones that do not fall under traditional policies. It can be hard to figure out which coverage is right to your items. The best course of action is to reach out to an insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, for the answers you need.
The team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency will make sure each of your business items is covered with the right type of policy. When you come to us for business insurance in Ocala, FL, our agents will work with you to sort through the inland marine insurance options that are out there and settle upon the right choice. The specialists in our office are ready and willing to work closely with you to provide all the information you need regarding business insurance in Mount Dora, FL.
What is Inland Marine Insurance?
Despite its nautical term, inland marine insurance does not describe coverage for property at sea. This type of coverage originated as a way to protect goods that were shipped through waterways and across oceans. As transport methods changed, the policies grew to cover property and items that are in transit or do not fit with traditional insurance.
At Maranatha, we understand that inland marine insurance coverage can be confusing to understand. We are here to help you determine if these policies are right for your situation. Our specialists connect you with plans that cover the following types of property:
• Property in Transit: Items can include moving equipment or power cleaners that are moved from place to place.
• Property in Your Temporary Care: These items can range from artwork you are currently displaying at your business to valuables held at a museum.
• Property That Stays in a Fixed Location: This description can cover the cooking equipment found in a food truck, but not the actual truck.
• Property That Moves Around: This property includes tools that are used in different worksites.
• Property That Aids in the Transfer of Information: This includes computer equipment and data.
• Unique or Valuable Property: This description covers unique items like special decorations that cannot be covered by standard insurance policies.
Protection for Your Property
In a world filled with unknowns, it is important to have the right coverage in place for all of your items. From expensive camera equipment for your photography business to artwork you are featuring from local painters, our inland marine insurance can be used to protect each of the items in your possession.
Obtain the proper policy for your needs when you meet with us. We are happy to help you find providers for commercial property coverage, so you can rest easy knowing your valuables are safeguarded.
Contact us in Mount Dora, Florida, to choose our insurance options for each of your items. We feature policies from top providers throughout the state.