It does not matter if you own a small bungalow or a vast estate, it is vital that you keep your property safe at all times. We have put together a short list of safety tips that are great for all homeowners:
- Invest in Pool Safety Accessories – A pool can be a great way to keep cool during the summer, but it can also be dangerous if you have children at home. You should never let your children in the pool unsupervised and invest in pool safety barriers to stop your little ones from getting in when you are not there.
- Remove Debris in Walkways – If an older person comes to visit your home and there is debris in your walkway, they could fall and hurt themselves. Even young adults can suffer from slip and fall issues. Always make sure your walkways are free from debris at all times.
- Inspect Electrical Outlets – Do you have electrical outlets in your home that are not working correctly? If so, you should take care of these problems as soon as possible. These damaged outlets could start fires or electrocute someone.
When you are in the market for homeowners insurance, you can trust the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. Our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, offers a wide array of coverage for your property.
Are you looking for help with your business taxes? Look no further! Here are three reasons why you should count on our specialists for tax assistance:
More Efficient Than Tax Software – Do you use tax software to handle your business taxes? If so, you may want to consider. While this software works well for certain small businesses, it may not be up to date on today’s complicated tax laws. When you bring your information to our company, we can have a specialist take a look at your info to spot anything that is not correct.
A Talented Team – When you come to our business, you can rest assured that you are working with experienced specialists who will be able to provide you with accurate services. Our tax preparers participate in annual courses to keep them up to date on tax changes and new accounting methods.
Year-Round Services – If you need someone to assist you with your taxes all year long, you can trust the team at our business. We know that having a full-time professional on staff can be expensive, so we offer services at a price that will fit your budget.
Contact the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency when you need assistance with tax preparation in Mount Dora, FL. Our business serves business owners, as well as individuals.
Investing in car insurance can seem like a daunting task. We have put together a list of tips for people who are looking for coverage at a price that will not break the bank:
- Search for Discounts – Did you know that there are a lot of special discounts out there for drivers? Whether you are in the military, a student with good grades, or just someone with a lot of drivers in the house, you can find coverage at a lower rate. Talk to your agent about the options available to someone in your particular situation.
- Request a Higher Deductible – Standard deductibles are set at a rate that most people can afford when they have been in an accident. If you are a confident driver or know that you are going to have more money in the future, you can inquire about how a higher deductible can lower your monthly payment.
- Seek Multiple Quotes – Everyone knows about the big auto insurance companies that advertise regularly. These companies are just some of the businesses out there offering coverage. Take some time to speak with one of our agents. They can tell you about other companies and find additional quotes for you.
Come to Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency to receive affordable auto insurance in Mount Dora, FL. Our team is standing by to assist you with your needs today.
Shopping for homeowners insurance can be stressful. Count on the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency to assist you with your search. Whether you are seeking coverage for your new house or a property you have owned for years, we are ready to help you.
Most standard homeowners’ insurance policies cover the stuff you would expect, such as fires, lightning strikes, burglaries, and other acts of God. This coverage can also protect you when someone is injured on your property. If you are concerned with issues related to flooding, standard wear and tear, or any other damage to your home, you may have to invest in additional coverage. When you speak with a member of our staff, you can ask what options are available for you. We have spent years working with individuals and organizations, making sure that they have access to personalized services.
Invest in your property with when you come to our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL. Our business offers a vast array of insurance options, including auto, watercraft, worker’s compensation, and commercial property coverage. You can request a free quote for our insurance online. Furthermore, you can come to us when you need tax preparation services.
Do you know what kind of insurance is necessary for drivers in Florida? Instead of taking a wild guess and relying on a random website to tell you what you need, you can trust the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency to assist you. Whether you have moved to the state recently or are just looking for new coverage, it is vital that you receive the proper insurance for your car.
The type of car insurance you get should fit your budget and reflect the value of your vehicle. If you have just bought a new car and there is a lien on it, it is most likely that your lender will request an active full coverage policy to take care of expenses during an accident. This policy will also cover damages to the other car if you were the one who is at fault. Furthermore, this kind of coverage can help with rental car expenses, towing, and acts of God.
Once we provide you with the insurance information you need, our representatives can help you make the proper insurance investment on your vehicle. You can get behind the wheel feeling confident that you are protected if you get into an accident or cause damage to someone else’s car. In addition to our auto insurance in Mount Dora, FL, we offer homeowners, boat, and business insurance, as well as tax preparation services.
Discover great homeowners insurance that fits your specific requirements when you work with the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. Our business is proud to offer home insurance for large estates, small bungalows, and everything in between. Whether you are buying a new property or looking for new insurance to replace your old coverage, we are ready to help you.
When you get a mortgage, it is crucial that you have proof of insurance to make sure that the company giving you the loan can start the mortgage process. This company will be providing you with money for your coverage that will be placed in an escrow account. If you are purchasing a home without a loan, you still need to invest in insurance. You could have issues with repairs, fires, hurricanes, and many other problems that could be very expensive without insurance. With guidance from our team, we will sign you up for homeowner insurance that is right for you.
Contact us today to ask any questions about coverage or receive homeowners insurance in Mount Dora, FL. Our business will be happy to help you with this, as well as provide you with a variety of additional coverage options that are perfect for you.