A convenience store offers convenience to the customers – not the store owner. You are the one who works hard to make necessities and treats available to people wherever and whenever they need them. However, as a business owner, you have a wealth of responsibilities that range from customer service to payroll to scheduling. Then, there’s the responsibility of looking after your business and its employees. These concerns fall under the heading of business insurance in Ocala, FL.
Though your convenience store may be convenient and small, it still requires different types of insurance coverage like the superstores. For instance, you want to make sure you have liability for the property and its contents. Then, too, there are concerns about people. Someone could slip and fall, or an employee may get hurt on the job.
There is a wide range of different coverage options you need to think about to make sure one mishap doesn’t wipe out your business – from general liability to workers’ compensation to employee dishonesty options. It’s often best to talk to someone who has the answers and the willingness to share. The team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency has a great deal of information about insurance for businesses just like yours. Call (352) 508-4294 to find out about business insurance coverage.
You want to protect your home, sweet home, whether it is made of brick, wood, or manufactured components. Just because your house was not built in the traditional fashion doesn’t mean it doesn’t have a great deal of value for you – both sentimental and financial. With this in mind, it’s wise to make sure your house is protected in the event of fire, storm, or theft.
Insurance is protection for your home in the case of what if: What if a fire started in the kitchen? What if a hurricane tore off the roof? What if someone broke into the house and stole all of your electronics? A policy outlines the safeguards you have to recoup your investment should anything terrible happen. This is not a case of being negative; it’s a case of being realistic and being prepared.
It can be confusing to try to figure all of this out by yourself, even if you’re not a first-time homeowner. It’s always wise to seek advice from an expert. Reach out to our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, with your questions. Then, you can evaluate the situation, look into your finances, and make the decision that’s right for you and your family. For helpful advice, call the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency at (352) 508-4294 to learn more about customizable insurance options.
Are you on the hunt for a better auto insurance rate? If your answer is yes, then shopping online may be the right option for your needs. Before you start looking, there are a variety of variables you should consider:
- Spend Time Doing Research – It is crucial that you know what kind of insurance you need for your vehicle before you start shopping. Reading up on state requirements, in addition to looking into further requirements from lenders, is very important. Having all of this info on hand before you shop allows you to search in a smart and efficient manner.
- Get a Handful of Quotes – You can find quotes from many different companies, so take the time to go to many providers to see what they offer. Having an insurance agent working for you can take some of the burden off your shoulders.
- Consider More Than Price – An affordable price is nice, but you should also consider other aspects before you make the final decision. If this low price is coming from an insurance company that you do not trust, then it may be the wrong choice for you.
Make your search for vehicle insurance in Mount Dora, FL, easy when you work with the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. You can call us at (352) 508-4294 to learn more about our insurance options today.
Making sure that you and your family are safe at home is crucial for any property owner. We have put together a list of ways you can keep your home a little safer:
- Make Electrical Repairs ASAP – Whether an outlet is not working correctly or you are having issues with your lighting, an electrical issue can cause many problems. The moment you notice these issues is the moment that you should contact a specialist to help you.
- Keep Walkways Clear – Keeping the halls and walkways clean in your home helps ensure that people do not trip and fall. These people could seriously injure themselves. These issues may need to be handled through your homeowners’ insurance, which will cause the insurance to go up.
- Make Your Pool Safe – A pool is a great way to beat the heat, but it can be unsafe when you have children in the home. Invest in all the pool safety gear available to you, such as safety barriers to stop children from accidentally falling in.
Keep your home protected at all times when you select homeowners insurance from the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. The team at our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, is available to help you find the right coverage for your property.
Florida residents know that having access to a car is vital when living in this beautiful state. There are many options out there for you, but it is crucial that you speak with a specialist who can assist you with your needs before you start the hunt for car insurance. The team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency is available to help you find affordable options.
Because car insurance is a requirement to drive a vehicle, you’ll want to do whatever you can to reduce the costs so that you can maintain affordable and reasonable car insurance premiums. You may find that combining your insurance policies with one insurance company will reduce the costs of your premiums. If you have more than one car or you own a home, you should consider comparing the prices for bundled policies. Furthermore, you can increase your deductible to help reduce the costs associated with car insurance. For example, if you raise your deductible, your collision and comprehensive coverage will lower in price.
Call our insurance specialists at (352) 508-4294 to learn more about receiving vehicle insurance in Mount Dora, FL. In addition to car insurance, our business can also assist you with boat, motorcycle, and additional recreation vehicle coverage.
When you rent a home, it is crucial that you have quality insurance to cover any losses you may experience. Our team knows that many people do not understand insurance, so we are happy to provide you with vital information about deductibles and more.
Your deductible is the amount of money that you will have to spend before your insurance company covers a loss. When you file a claim, you will have to meet your deductible requirement. Then, the insurance company will cover any additional costs up to your policy limits. When you file a claim in Florida, you will usually have two deductibles, a hurricane deductible and a deductible that covers all other covered losses. It is essential to know about both of these deductibles when you are filing a claim.
Learn more about insurance options for renters, as well as other forms of coverage when you come to Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. Our business is ready to help you with home insurance in Mount Dora, FL, and the surrounding areas. Furthermore, you can trust us to provide you with business coverage, personal insurance, and tax assistance. You can call us at (352) 508-4294 to inquire about our insurance options.
Enjoy boating when you invest in insurance coverage from Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. Our business is dedicated to offering quality coverage to anyone who gets behind the wheel of a boat. Depending on your coverage, you can get the following:
- Uninsured Boater Coverage – Some people do not realize or care that they have to get insurance when driving a boat. You can select uninsured coverage to ensure that you, your boat, and your guests are covered at all times. With the right coverage, you will be able to take care of everything.
- Affordable Options – Shopping for boat insurance is different from car insurance. There are a lot of credits available to you that can make your monthly payment lower, such as diesel engine, navigation system, radar, and multi-policy discounts.
- Towing Coverage – If you are stranded out in the middle of the water, you can have someone tow your boat to a repair shop without worrying about the cost with the right coverage. Towing can be expensive, so drive with confidence when you choose this option.
Our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, is here to help you when you need boat insurance, as well as a wide array of additional coverage options. Call us at (352) 508-4294 to speak to an agent today.
Are you tired of doing your own taxes? Instead of stressing out about documents and math, you can hire a professional to assist you. We have put together a list of reasons why you should consider hiring a specialist to help you:
- Reduce Errors – How good are you at math? According to the IRS, the most common error most Americans make is computation errors. A tax professional at our business knows about these common mistakes and does what they can to ensure that your taxes are completed properly.
- Find Deductions – Tax professionals have an in-depth knowledge of the system, so they can find deductions that can increase your return. They will review your information and find credits that you qualify for, as well as make sure that you are taking the credits and deductions that are right for you.
- Reduce Risk of an Audit – A tax professional does taxes as a job, so you can feel confident that they got the information they are submitting correctly. Many professionals will also assist you if you are audited, providing the assistance you need to get through the process in a fast and efficient manner.
Contact the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency for more information about receiving tax preparation in Mount Dora, FL. We are proud to offer our services to individuals and businesses.
It does not matter if you own a small bungalow or a vast estate, it is vital that you keep your property safe at all times. We have put together a short list of safety tips that are great for all homeowners:
- Invest in Pool Safety Accessories – A pool can be a great way to keep cool during the summer, but it can also be dangerous if you have children at home. You should never let your children in the pool unsupervised and invest in pool safety barriers to stop your little ones from getting in when you are not there.
- Remove Debris in Walkways – If an older person comes to visit your home and there is debris in your walkway, they could fall and hurt themselves. Even young adults can suffer from slip and fall issues. Always make sure your walkways are free from debris at all times.
- Inspect Electrical Outlets – Do you have electrical outlets in your home that are not working correctly? If so, you should take care of these problems as soon as possible. These damaged outlets could start fires or electrocute someone.
When you are in the market for homeowners insurance, you can trust the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. Our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, offers a wide array of coverage for your property.
Are you looking for help with your business taxes? Look no further! Here are three reasons why you should count on our specialists for tax assistance:
More Efficient Than Tax Software – Do you use tax software to handle your business taxes? If so, you may want to consider. While this software works well for certain small businesses, it may not be up to date on today’s complicated tax laws. When you bring your information to our company, we can have a specialist take a look at your info to spot anything that is not correct.
A Talented Team – When you come to our business, you can rest assured that you are working with experienced specialists who will be able to provide you with accurate services. Our tax preparers participate in annual courses to keep them up to date on tax changes and new accounting methods.
Year-Round Services – If you need someone to assist you with your taxes all year long, you can trust the team at our business. We know that having a full-time professional on staff can be expensive, so we offer services at a price that will fit your budget.
Contact the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency when you need assistance with tax preparation in Mount Dora, FL. Our business serves business owners, as well as individuals.