Making sure that you and your family are safe at home is crucial for any property owner. We have put together a list of ways you can keep your home a little safer:
- Make Electrical Repairs ASAP – Whether an outlet is not working correctly or you are having issues with your lighting, an electrical issue can cause many problems. The moment you notice these issues is the moment that you should contact a specialist to help you.
- Keep Walkways Clear – Keeping the halls and walkways clean in your home helps ensure that people do not trip and fall. These people could seriously injure themselves. These issues may need to be handled through your homeowners’ insurance, which will cause the insurance to go up.
- Make Your Pool Safe – A pool is a great way to beat the heat, but it can be unsafe when you have children in the home. Invest in all the pool safety gear available to you, such as safety barriers to stop children from accidentally falling in.
Keep your home protected at all times when you select homeowners insurance from the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. The team at our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, is available to help you find the right coverage for your property.
Florida residents know that having access to a car is vital when living in this beautiful state. There are many options out there for you, but it is crucial that you speak with a specialist who can assist you with your needs before you start the hunt for car insurance. The team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency is available to help you find affordable options.
Because car insurance is a requirement to drive a vehicle, you’ll want to do whatever you can to reduce the costs so that you can maintain affordable and reasonable car insurance premiums. You may find that combining your insurance policies with one insurance company will reduce the costs of your premiums. If you have more than one car or you own a home, you should consider comparing the prices for bundled policies. Furthermore, you can increase your deductible to help reduce the costs associated with car insurance. For example, if you raise your deductible, your collision and comprehensive coverage will lower in price.
Call our insurance specialists at (352) 508-4294 to learn more about receiving vehicle insurance in Mount Dora, FL. In addition to car insurance, our business can also assist you with boat, motorcycle, and additional recreation vehicle coverage.
When you rent a home, it is crucial that you have quality insurance to cover any losses you may experience. Our team knows that many people do not understand insurance, so we are happy to provide you with vital information about deductibles and more.
Your deductible is the amount of money that you will have to spend before your insurance company covers a loss. When you file a claim, you will have to meet your deductible requirement. Then, the insurance company will cover any additional costs up to your policy limits. When you file a claim in Florida, you will usually have two deductibles, a hurricane deductible and a deductible that covers all other covered losses. It is essential to know about both of these deductibles when you are filing a claim.
Learn more about insurance options for renters, as well as other forms of coverage when you come to Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. Our business is ready to help you with home insurance in Mount Dora, FL, and the surrounding areas. Furthermore, you can trust us to provide you with business coverage, personal insurance, and tax assistance. You can call us at (352) 508-4294 to inquire about our insurance options.
Enjoy boating when you invest in insurance coverage from Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. Our business is dedicated to offering quality coverage to anyone who gets behind the wheel of a boat. Depending on your coverage, you can get the following:
- Uninsured Boater Coverage – Some people do not realize or care that they have to get insurance when driving a boat. You can select uninsured coverage to ensure that you, your boat, and your guests are covered at all times. With the right coverage, you will be able to take care of everything.
- Affordable Options – Shopping for boat insurance is different from car insurance. There are a lot of credits available to you that can make your monthly payment lower, such as diesel engine, navigation system, radar, and multi-policy discounts.
- Towing Coverage – If you are stranded out in the middle of the water, you can have someone tow your boat to a repair shop without worrying about the cost with the right coverage. Towing can be expensive, so drive with confidence when you choose this option.
Our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, is here to help you when you need boat insurance, as well as a wide array of additional coverage options. Call us at (352) 508-4294 to speak to an agent today.
Are you tired of doing your own taxes? Instead of stressing out about documents and math, you can hire a professional to assist you. We have put together a list of reasons why you should consider hiring a specialist to help you:
- Reduce Errors – How good are you at math? According to the IRS, the most common error most Americans make is computation errors. A tax professional at our business knows about these common mistakes and does what they can to ensure that your taxes are completed properly.
- Find Deductions – Tax professionals have an in-depth knowledge of the system, so they can find deductions that can increase your return. They will review your information and find credits that you qualify for, as well as make sure that you are taking the credits and deductions that are right for you.
- Reduce Risk of an Audit – A tax professional does taxes as a job, so you can feel confident that they got the information they are submitting correctly. Many professionals will also assist you if you are audited, providing the assistance you need to get through the process in a fast and efficient manner.
Contact the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency for more information about receiving tax preparation in Mount Dora, FL. We are proud to offer our services to individuals and businesses.
It does not matter if you own a small bungalow or a vast estate, it is vital that you keep your property safe at all times. We have put together a short list of safety tips that are great for all homeowners:
- Invest in Pool Safety Accessories – A pool can be a great way to keep cool during the summer, but it can also be dangerous if you have children at home. You should never let your children in the pool unsupervised and invest in pool safety barriers to stop your little ones from getting in when you are not there.
- Remove Debris in Walkways – If an older person comes to visit your home and there is debris in your walkway, they could fall and hurt themselves. Even young adults can suffer from slip and fall issues. Always make sure your walkways are free from debris at all times.
- Inspect Electrical Outlets – Do you have electrical outlets in your home that are not working correctly? If so, you should take care of these problems as soon as possible. These damaged outlets could start fires or electrocute someone.
When you are in the market for homeowners insurance, you can trust the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. Our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, offers a wide array of coverage for your property.
Are you looking for help with your business taxes? Look no further! Here are three reasons why you should count on our specialists for tax assistance:
More Efficient Than Tax Software – Do you use tax software to handle your business taxes? If so, you may want to consider. While this software works well for certain small businesses, it may not be up to date on today’s complicated tax laws. When you bring your information to our company, we can have a specialist take a look at your info to spot anything that is not correct.
A Talented Team – When you come to our business, you can rest assured that you are working with experienced specialists who will be able to provide you with accurate services. Our tax preparers participate in annual courses to keep them up to date on tax changes and new accounting methods.
Year-Round Services – If you need someone to assist you with your taxes all year long, you can trust the team at our business. We know that having a full-time professional on staff can be expensive, so we offer services at a price that will fit your budget.
Contact the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency when you need assistance with tax preparation in Mount Dora, FL. Our business serves business owners, as well as individuals.
Investing in car insurance can seem like a daunting task. We have put together a list of tips for people who are looking for coverage at a price that will not break the bank:
- Search for Discounts – Did you know that there are a lot of special discounts out there for drivers? Whether you are in the military, a student with good grades, or just someone with a lot of drivers in the house, you can find coverage at a lower rate. Talk to your agent about the options available to someone in your particular situation.
- Request a Higher Deductible – Standard deductibles are set at a rate that most people can afford when they have been in an accident. If you are a confident driver or know that you are going to have more money in the future, you can inquire about how a higher deductible can lower your monthly payment.
- Seek Multiple Quotes – Everyone knows about the big auto insurance companies that advertise regularly. These companies are just some of the businesses out there offering coverage. Take some time to speak with one of our agents. They can tell you about other companies and find additional quotes for you.
Come to Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency to receive affordable auto insurance in Mount Dora, FL. Our team is standing by to assist you with your needs today.
Shopping for homeowners insurance can be stressful. Count on the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency to assist you with your search. Whether you are seeking coverage for your new house or a property you have owned for years, we are ready to help you.
Most standard homeowners’ insurance policies cover the stuff you would expect, such as fires, lightning strikes, burglaries, and other acts of God. This coverage can also protect you when someone is injured on your property. If you are concerned with issues related to flooding, standard wear and tear, or any other damage to your home, you may have to invest in additional coverage. When you speak with a member of our staff, you can ask what options are available for you. We have spent years working with individuals and organizations, making sure that they have access to personalized services.
Invest in your property with when you come to our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL. Our business offers a vast array of insurance options, including auto, watercraft, worker’s compensation, and commercial property coverage. You can request a free quote for our insurance online. Furthermore, you can come to us when you need tax preparation services.
Do you know what kind of insurance is necessary for drivers in Florida? Instead of taking a wild guess and relying on a random website to tell you what you need, you can trust the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency to assist you. Whether you have moved to the state recently or are just looking for new coverage, it is vital that you receive the proper insurance for your car.
The type of car insurance you get should fit your budget and reflect the value of your vehicle. If you have just bought a new car and there is a lien on it, it is most likely that your lender will request an active full coverage policy to take care of expenses during an accident. This policy will also cover damages to the other car if you were the one who is at fault. Furthermore, this kind of coverage can help with rental car expenses, towing, and acts of God.
Once we provide you with the insurance information you need, our representatives can help you make the proper insurance investment on your vehicle. You can get behind the wheel feeling confident that you are protected if you get into an accident or cause damage to someone else’s car. In addition to our auto insurance in Mount Dora, FL, we offer homeowners, boat, and business insurance, as well as tax preparation services.