Enjoy boating when you invest in insurance coverage from Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency. Our business is dedicated to offering quality coverage to anyone who gets behind the wheel of a boat. Depending on your coverage, you can get the following:
- Uninsured Boater Coverage – Some people do not realize or care that they have to get insurance when driving a boat. You can select uninsured coverage to ensure that you, your boat, and your guests are covered at all times. With the right coverage, you will be able to take care of everything.
- Affordable Options – Shopping for boat insurance is different from car insurance. There are a lot of credits available to you that can make your monthly payment lower, such as diesel engine, navigation system, radar, and multi-policy discounts.
- Towing Coverage – If you are stranded out in the middle of the water, you can have someone tow your boat to a repair shop without worrying about the cost with the right coverage. Towing can be expensive, so drive with confidence when you choose this option.
Our insurance agency in Mount Dora, FL, is here to help you when you need boat insurance, as well as a wide array of additional coverage options. Call us at (352) 508-4294 to speak to an agent today.
Are you tired of doing your own taxes? Instead of stressing out about documents and math, you can hire a professional to assist you. We have put together a list of reasons why you should consider hiring a specialist to help you:
- Reduce Errors – How good are you at math? According to the IRS, the most common error most Americans make is computation errors. A tax professional at our business knows about these common mistakes and does what they can to ensure that your taxes are completed properly.
- Find Deductions – Tax professionals have an in-depth knowledge of the system, so they can find deductions that can increase your return. They will review your information and find credits that you qualify for, as well as make sure that you are taking the credits and deductions that are right for you.
- Reduce Risk of an Audit – A tax professional does taxes as a job, so you can feel confident that they got the information they are submitting correctly. Many professionals will also assist you if you are audited, providing the assistance you need to get through the process in a fast and efficient manner.
Contact the team at Maranatha Tax & Insurance Agency for more information about receiving tax preparation in Mount Dora, FL. We are proud to offer our services to individuals and businesses.